Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Gossip Girl"

  Since the star of "Gossip Girl" since the Black dress has become the focus of the fashion world. Her style of dress both girls lazy innocence and mature women sexy, "Gossip Girl" promotional photos for the first quarter with her low-cut tight white dress and high heels, the foot of the golden fish head is her classic LOOK. Compared to the latest fashion trends, her pay more attention to quality and mix of clothing, whether it is day out to the streets of the red carpet or leather jeans Nina Ricci evening dress, every detail is impeccable. Most recently, Blake was named the best dressed person, but she did not think of themselves as a "fashion icon." "I just love fashion only! I do not invite the specialized stylist, because I think style is a kind of self-expression, while consuming a lot of energy, but I really like it. I like to explore new designers, personally trying on clothes. "She's most valued fashion advice came from her mother. "She had personally gave us clothes, and young adult clothing store will take us. We will select their favorite style, she then changed to the right size for us. My mother never bothered to catch up the trend, clothing must do not herd, do not herd our clothing. her full freedom given to us, let us express themselves through clothing. " Mother's words and deeds so that Black brought up to learn stick to their style, like a mother, she never blindly follow the vagaries of fashion trend. "In my school, half of the children wear uniforms, the other half of the children are dressed almost; Some children will make fun of my dress, some children like it, but for me it does not matter, because I know my clothes cool, this is only one way I express myself. I think this is the mother in me a good quality training. "Her love of fashion from the heart so that she became acquainted with Karl Lagerfeld. She and Karl in Paris Fashion Week Haute hit it off, "we ate two dinners a night!" A few months later, Karl will be hand-picked her endorsement of the latest Chanel ad. Easy to understand why Karl is so obsessed with the young blonde - she not only has the perfect face and body, but also has enough to control the mind and temperament Chanel, few actresses in their early twenties age to do this . She did not hesitate to accept the invitation to Karl, this is her first fashion contract. "I'm fanatical obsession Chanel, including the Coco and Karl I inherited tradition stands for. That is the nature as a woman, I really appreciate. Chanel represents the ultimate taste, intellectual and feminine at the same time balancing strength and masculinity. "ecstatic not to let her speak for a high-end brand, but got the opportunity to embrace the brand:" This is all wonderful, just be true. go to Paris for Chanel Haute into the history of the brand showroom, where the best of my work is giving me the opportunity to do it all. "Then what kind of shape she will be there?" if people criticize your dress does not matter, as long as you like to good. It is simply just think everyone, so glad you wear on the line. "