Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 6, 2013

beyonce talks motherhood and hbo special in new issue of vogue (photos)




"When I was creating the collection, the theme was 'shades of blue/shades of grey' - I was so inspired by the beautiful steel, cement, puddy blues and greys, as those colors are a little different, luxurious but still classic. And when a fabric had blue and grey together, I thought I was in heaven. "Zaharoff's move to menswear doesn't mean he has necessarily given up on creating more fragrances.



Often, representations of fairies include wings that resemble those of the butterfly; the opposite is also often true. This beautiful insect can also be thought to stand as a representative of variegated nature herself. Therefore, such butterfly tattoo designs are very popular among contemporary men and women.



Cheap Women's Coat is getting hotter ad hotter especially when the weather is cold. It is firmly believed that coat is an indispensable part of our daily life. Nowadays, this kind of clothes is surely of various styles and patterns. E-books are slowly replacing the text books that are eating out our woods and forests. Educational apps that can be installed on simple handheld iphones are a step towards e-learning and virtual classroom. With the help of these applications, you can revolutionize the way of teaching your students.



Indian films are identified to go away a lasting impression the minds on Indians. The truth is it affects everyday lives. Individuals blindly emulate what their position models are wearing. Then I started to notice that I couldn't walk as fast as I used to, that I was getting winded on the stairs, and I wasn't getting as much attention on the dance floor as I used to :( tragedy of tragedies, cause I love to dance. Everyone around me was starting to talk about losing or having lost weight. This served as my motivation to join weight watchers.



But the one thing I never really dealt with was food. See, back then, I was at least 60 lbs less of the woman I am today, and I felt like I had a pretty good grasp on those issues, so why mess with them? But here I am, 12 years later, and all those issues seem to have been on the forefront of my daily life for the last seven of those years. I came into this program with a pretty decent knowledge of nutrition and how my own body reacts to certain foods.



The 1968 Ford Mustang,for instance, had a starring turn in the Steve McQueen classic "Bullitt." And let's not forget all the hit '60s songs celebrating fast cars and good times. The Beach Boys alone cranked out "409," "Shut Down," and "Fun, Fun, Fun" (when daddy takes the T-Bird away), plus lesser ditties like "Car Crazy Cutie," "Our Car Club," and "No-Go Showboat." Jan and Dean sung about the "Little Old Lady from Pasadena" with a Super/Stock Dodge, plus the dangers of "Dead Man's Curve." Ronnie and the Daytonas had kids boogalooing to little "GTO," with lyrics credited to Pontiac promotions man Jim Wangers himself. Wilson Pickett idolized "Mustang Sally." The songs, the slang, the street scene, and all the rest that made up muscle car mania were great fun.