Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Christian Louboutin loves toe cleavage

Christian Louboutin loves toe cleavage

Famous shoe designer Christian Louboutin says he loves toe cleavage.
The legendary designer likes to cut high around the shoes to give show more of the toe, because he has learned the technique made women's legs appear longer.
Speaking at a special talk at the V A museum in London, he said: 'It makes the leg look longer. It was something I discovered when I worked with showgirls at the start of my career - they always had shoes cut in that way. They wanted to be able to dance and to look like they had really long legs. If you have a low decollete it opens the leg window.'
The 47-year-old designer also admits he was quite wild during his youth - getting expelled from school three times - but says his late mother has been one of his biggest life influences.
He explained: 'She was so kind and she gave me so much freedom. When I was 12 or 13 I started going to clubs in Paris. When I bought people home - which I often did - she would give up her bed for me because it was bigger.'