Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Principle of Fashion: The New Make it new Christian!

  The Principle of Fashion: The New Make it new! Ezra Pound1 A new idea. A new look. A new sex. A new pair of underwear. Andy Warhol2 Fashion is not universal. It is not a phenomenon that exists everywhere and at all times. Its roots are neither in human nature nor in group mechanisms in general.

  Want to say out of the heart.Blue words kick kick out of bed, throw him with a quilt,scary individual.Blue grunted hard angry words, , Christian Louboutin discount.

  Blue grunted hard angry words, Om's ripped my head and tried Zhuaiqi blue words on the ground,Christian louboutin wholesale, Blue words do not dump me, picked up on the floor of the quilt wrapped themselves orderly collapse of the words I said, Grilled altogether, and now does not recognize even,Christian Louboutin Pumps, and also Repudiation! Green burst of red while my face, constantly changing the colors, and finally face all cramps. Dressed leave altogether, just went to the door behind him saying,Christian louboutin for sale,

  I did not speak,Christian louboutin, closed the door, to the blue words, I lament heard, decadent sat on the bed, I, and the people around me.I was holding the blue words in the face of the wearer's eyes staring at him, word by word answer to, nightmare.This weekend's damn bad,CL shoes, intentionally or unintentionally, hide my villa, with a reception at home have turned down Chu, and arrived on Monday called Xu Tian Qing actually telephoned the company to sympathy, who threatened to find a good start lessons meal, I quickly told the boss said Xu right all right, a misunderstanding, do not trouble you to Please come out.

  Xu Tian Qing said that he would not care, but also asked me when he was free to sit there, I said,Christian Louboutin Platforms, free to go,Christian louboutin for sale, cursed heart, devil's free to go where you look at GV do this metamorphosis, the blue words hurt like that I also licked the face with friendships, you have to position today from the Green Gang boss stepped down, and tomorrow I'll let you float back to the body from the sea.

  Put aside his phone,Christian Louboutin Pumps, and my heart restless dead cat litter squatting with a fight like my heart, trouble. Drove his BMW to buy dozens of boxes of high calcium Hericium what ginseng wine velvet what went to the hospital, the money flows, I was shocked to see catch on, and I pile into the hospital to move a bunch of supplements is ward to that of a brother over quickly,Christian louboutin discount, he kept asking me if I was on the wrong bar the.

  I was so angry cursed,discount christian louboutin, Worried about the flow of money to ask me, I have a horizontal leg,Louboutin hot sale, standing on the bed, put on a very chic shape, the Qianchao hesitation he only said a complete case,Christian louboutin hot sale, Uh I looked at the label on the bottles,CL shoes, the wine really is a three whip, mother, shame, conscience bought back things with great difficulty,Christian Louboutin sandals, but also buy the wrong.

  I Shanxiao Zhao said, That noise with the brothers moved the afternoon rambling, I got up to go back,Christian louboutin, go pull the flow of money when I asked, I chuckled a long time, Having got to run, with the tide of my money is not a vegetarian for two years, the eyes can see my thoughts,discount christian louboutin, or put something next to go, Mom, next time with one person, save to buy something is wrong brothers joke.Home, loaded with car parking Curry, see the blue words poured lawn grass squatting. I walked over and patted the shoulders of blue words, Leave angry words thrown blue water in the evening, I let the blue again revealing the back kitchen,Louboutins, the result of the dishes on the blank side can not see the raw material is what made me to continue patted the shoulders of blue,

  Recently failed to find a woman, fear of retaliation leisurely Chu,Christian Louboutin Platforms, straight home after work,Louboutin wholesale, abstinence had a hard time ah. I lament the avatar holding their own with a bath Taonong, wave after wave of pleasure hit Christian louboutin: decadent sat on the bed,Discount Christian Louboutin shoes.